Knowing Your Options
You’ve worked hard your entire life to make certain your family had everything they needed and more to stay happy and healthy. Now that you’re older, you want security in knowing they’re still protected, even after you’re gone. If outstanding health care bills and other end of life expenses have you worried, it may be the right time to consider life insurance for seniors. The right life insurance plan can help ease financial and emotional burdens and give you peace of mind that the ones you love are protected.
The Right Life Insurance Plan Provides Security
With no medical exam, premium rates that never increase and coverage that’s guaranteed not to cancel, the right life insurance plan makes sense. It’s an easy way to ensure your family has what they need to make important choices regarding funeral and end of life plans. The right policy can help with medical bills, burial costs and other expenses, easing the financial and emotional strain associated with losing a loved one. It’s security and a smart strategy going forward.
All the Information You Need
Navigating senior life insurance quotes can be confusing and that’s why we’ve put together the best information for you to make the most informed decision. With quality plans from top providers, we give you the resources you need to make the right choices. Top providers and reliable companies like Aetna and American Memorial Life who currently insure millions of people nationwide with their life insurance needs, ensures you can get dependable coverage at competitive prices.
Let United Life Group Help You Find a Plan
At United Life Group, we understand these are difficult decisions and it can get overwhelming trying to make the right choices. Our experts are ready to help you find the perfect plan to fit your specific coverage needs at a price you can afford. Planning today for tomorrow is what we do best and we’re ready to lend a hand to make your experience as easy and convenient as possible.
We specialize in cheap life insurance for seniors ages 50 to 85, we work with several A rated companies, and offer many differant plans including guaranteed life insurance for seniors for those with higher risks, they are a solid source you can trust to help you provide financial security and peace of mind for yourself or your family members regardless of health. With all the resources you need to make an informed decision and experts on staff to help guide you, United Life Group is ready to make it easier for you to choose the right plan and get the coverage you need when you need it most.
The search for a senior life insurance policy isn’t an easy one. With countless companies out there that offer these policies, it can be overwhelming to choose the right one for your needs. Even though choosing a policy can be tricky at any age, it can be even more difficult for seniors and their adult children who are helping them shop. Although life insurance policies have their pros and cons for clients of any age, seniors often face unique challenges. For example, some have a difficult time finding policies due to their age, and some deal with health-related issues that make it complicated to find a good policy. This doesn’t mean that you should give up on this essential search, however; instead, you have to understand what your options are so that you can make the right decision.
Whether you’re shopping for a policy for yourself or are looking for life insurance for parents, choosing an insurance type can be a challenge. Different seniors have different needs, so assessing the advantages and disadvantages of each different policy is essential before signing up for anything.
Regardless of the type of cheap life insurance for seniors that you find to be the best choice, we can help. We are dedicated to our clients and their adult children, and we can help you find cheap life insurance for seniors. You can fill in your zip code in our quick and easy form to find out more about the various insurance policies that are available in your area, and having an idea of which policy is right for your needs can make the process even easier. We are licensed to sell life insurance in multiple states, so you can contact us for all of your needs. Not only can we help you understand the different types of insurance that are available, but we can actually help you find the perfect policy for your budget and needs.
Term life insurance is a pretty common form of life insurance for many individuals, but most people invest in these policies at younger ages. Term life insurance is a good idea for people who still have mortgages or who have to put their children through college one day, but many seniors choose other forms of insurance because of their different needs. Regardless, you may want to look at the pros and cons of senior term life insurance quotes and certain policy details when deciding for yourself or your elderly parents.
- The face values for these policies are generally much higher; for example, many companies do not offer term life insurance for amounts less than $50,000. This can be a positive factor if you are in need of a heftier policy than most.
- Term life insurance policies are generally more affordable than whole life policies, and some people are shocked by how affordably priced some of these policies really are.
- These policies are generally more flexible because you can choose your term length, coverage amount and payment amount. Coverage amounts vary widely, and you can choose a shorter or longer term length that suits your needs.
- Insurers often focus more on health-related issues when issuing these policies, so those who aren’t in good health might have a difficult time getting approved.
- Underwriting can be a trickier and more time-consuming process.
- Many companies do not offer term life insurance for seniors over 80. However, certain life insurance companies might be willing to work with older seniors who are still in good health.
- Many seniors don’t require or want large amounts of coverage, but smaller coverage amounts generally aren’t available. This means that other, more affordable choices with smaller coverage amounts might be a better option for those who aren’t looking for a large payout.
Seniors who are in pretty good health and who have a little more money to spend might opt for a term life insurance policy, but these policies aren’t a good fit for many elderly individuals. Instead, you may want to look into burial insurance or another option. If you think you might be interested in term life insurance for yourself or an older loved one, you can use our easy search feature to find affordable life insurance rates for seniors in your zip code.
Guaranteed Life Insurance for Seniors
You may have heard of guaranteed life insurance for seniors and wondered if it was truly guaranteed. The short answer is yes; these policies don’t discriminate against individuals because of their age or health. This means that guaranteed life insurance could be a good idea for seniors who have some health issues or who are a bit older.
- Guaranteed life insurance is a good option for those who are in poor health.
- Many older seniors opt for these policies due to their age.
- No medical exam is required.
- Most guaranteed life insurance policies don’t pay out for 24 months after the policy is opened. This means that seniors who pass away during this time period won’t have coverage. Fortunately, the company will refund the money that has been paid and will cancel the policy if death occurs within the first two years.
- These policies are generally much more expensive than other life insurance options.
For seniors who are considered high-risk by other insurance companies, guaranteed senior life insurance can be a good option. However, it might not be the best choice for those who are looking for a cheap life insurance option; in fact, guaranteed life insurance is one of the costlier options out there. If you would like to learn a little more about this form of life insurance, you can contact us or use our easy website to find guaranteed life insurance policies that are available in your area; you might be able to find one that suits your needs.
Whole Life Insurance
Whole life insurance for seniors remains in effect for the policy holder’s entire life, and it is designed to build cash value and be paid out upon the individual’s death. With whole life insurance, you pay a relatively large sum of money each month, but you can bring in a large return after death as well.
- If a higher face value amount is preferred, a whole life insurance policy can be the best option. In fact, whole life policies can pay out the highest amounts out of all of the life insurance options.
- Whole life insurance does increase in value over the years, and many companies offer a guaranteed amount in return for the money that is invested. If you are interested in reaping the benefits of investing without dealing with the hassle of it yourself, whole life insurance can be a safe option.
- Whole life insurance for seniors is a more costly option that other types of policies. In fact, it is the most expensive life insurance policy in most cases, so it isn’t a good choice for those who are on a tight budget. It also involves a significant financial commitment, so it might not be a good decision if you fear that your financial situation might change in the near future.
- With whole life insurance, you allow your insurance company to invest your money for you. In many cases, you could make more money by investing your money yourself; this is true because life insurance companies are generally pretty conservative about how they invest money, so the return won’t be as high as the return might be if you chose your own investments.
- Individuals who opt for whole life insurance generally do so at a younger age.
For seniors who have a bit more to spend, whole life insurance can be a good option. It is also a good choice for some younger individuals who want to make a strong and guaranteed investment. Luckily, you can see what is out there without having to commit by using our simple insurance finder, this tool will allow you to compare companies that we feel offer the best whole life insurance for seniors, just enter your zip code to find out which plan is right for you.
When many people think about elderly life insurance options, they typically don’t think about burial insurance for seniors. This is unfortunate, however, because burial insurance is a popular choice among seniors. This is for a good reason: It carries many advantages and is generally suited for the needs of elderly individuals. If you are on a tight budget but would still like as much coverage as possible, you might find it to be the best choice.
- A medical exam typically isn’t needed; instead, you can simply answer a few health-related questions over the phone.
- Minor or moderate health issues generally aren’t a big deal, which isn’t true with stricter policies.
- Burial insurance offers coverage for those who can’t otherwise get it.
- Burial insurance for seniors is available in varying amounts, so you can choose the level of coverage that your situation requires.
- Some burial insurance companies do not require a waiting period. This means that you can receive your coverage immediately upon death, even if something happens just a few days after the policy has been established. A few companies to look at are Assurity Life, Aetna and American Memorial.
- The value of a burial insurance policy is typically much lower than the value of other policies. It typically provides enough to cover funeral expenses and a few other things, but there won’t be enough left over to support family members or take care of large amounts of debt.
- Insurance companies do ask medical-related questions before issuing these policies, but they are usually a bit more lenient than with other types of insurance.
- Some companies do require a waiting period, but it is possible to find options that do not.
For many, senior burial insurance is the cheapest and best option. It is generally significantly more affordable than other life insurance options, and it can still provide a large enough payout to cover basic final expenses. Seniors also don’t have to go through a medical exam or be in perfect health to qualify.
There are a lot of different burial insurance companies out there, however, so you will want to look at your choices before making a decision. For example, some policies require a waiting period before paying out, and the waiting period can be as long as 24 months. If you would prefer to have coverage right away, it is best to search for a company that will pay out immediately. Luckily, we make it easy for you to find the companies that offer the best life insurance for seniors.
As you can see, there are advantages and disadvantages to all of the different types of life insurance. No matter what your situation might be, however, there is a good policy out there for you or your parents. You might find that burial insurance is the best option if you are looking for the most affordable choice out there, but it is a good idea to know about the other options as well.
Choosing life insurance for parents can be emotional and stressful, but it is an essential, and it’s better not to put this crucial decision off any longer if you can help it. Whether you are a senior who is concerned about leaving your family with your debts or if you are an adult child who is thinking about funeral costs, you probably already realize that life insurance is a good idea. Before making a decision, it is a good idea to take a look at each of these different types of policies. Then, you can enter your zip code into our easy form to find out about the insurance options that are available in your area. Since we work with a host of A-rated insurance companies across multiple states, we can set you up with a company and policy that is right for you.