Most Alabamans understand that the high cost of a funeral and burial can strain the finances of their elderly parents. In the State of Alabama, both older parents and their grown children might explore life insurance for seniors as a way to prepare for these costs. This type of policy is very easy to apply for and affordable for many seniors and their families. The good thing is that this coverage pays cash to the beneficiaries, so they can use it in any way that they need to.
If you need a way to pay for a burial, funeral, and other kinds of final expenses, why not take a moment to use our form to get life insurance quotes for seniors in Alabama? We can actually provide quotes for entire families, younger adults, we even offer life insurance for seniors over 80 in Alabama.
Senior Life Insurance in Alabama
Alabama Quick Facts:
- Avg. Alabama household income: About $43,000
- Average Alabama burial costs: Over $8,000
- Average Alabama cremation service cost: Over $2,000
- Largest Alabama cities by population: Birmingham (212,237) Montgomery (205,764) Mobile (195,111) Huntsville (180,105) Tuscaloosa (90,468)
Typically, there are two types of Alabama life insurance for seniors:
- Guaranteed life insurance for seniors: These policies don’t ask for answers to any health questions on the application, so they might be a good choice for elderly people who would get declined for other kinds of coverage.
- Simplified issue: These do ask a very few medical questions, but they are also cheaper and will provide an immediate death benefit.
The thing about guaranteed issue insurance for seniors is that insurers replace health underwriting with a waiting period. The insured person might have to survive this period for a couple of years before the insurance company will pay full benefits. Even elderly people with typical medical conditions of aging may qualify for simplified issue, so it’s a good idea to consider it first.
Compare the Best Alabama Senior Life Insurance Online
Insurance companies might use age, smoking, and answers to medical questions to determine rates. However, different insurers may quote very different premiums for the same person. That’s why we give our site visitors a really easy way to compare Alabama senior life insurance online. The form takes seconds to complete, doesn’t require any personal information, and can help save quite a bit of money.