Plenty of large insurers offer life insurance for seniors in Maryland. This product can help many families with elderly parents plan for end-of-life expenses, also called final expenses. However, it is very important to understand all of the options and also compare prices before choosing one of these plans for yourself or your parents.
You are welcome to use are instant senior life insurance quotes. You don’t have to offer any personal details just to see prices. After you find your list of local options, you can get more details or even start your application online.
Life Insurance Quotes For Seniors In Maryland
State of Maryland Quick Facts:
- Typical cost of Maryland burial and funerals: About $8,500
- Typical cost of Maryland cremation services: About $2,500
- Average Maryland household income: $73,538
- Biggest Maryland cities (population): Baltimore (620,961) Columbia (99,615) Germantown (86,395) Silver Spring (71,452) Waldorf (67,752)
Typically, people from middle age to seniors over 80 in Maryland have three choices for coverage:
- Term life insurance for seniors: If qualified, some elderly people may find that a 10-year term policy is the cheapest life insurance.
- Whole life: This is commonly what people think of when they think of senior life insurance.
- Guaranteed acceptance life insurance for seniors: These don’t require the answers to any health questions, but they may not pay full benefits until a waiting period expires.
Since whole life is a common choice for older people in Maryland, it might be helpful to view some sample whole life insurance quotes. These are for a Maryland woman who is in relatively good health, 59 years old, and doesn’t smoke:
- $5,000: $19.51
- $10,000: $36.41
- $15,000: $53.31
Note: These premiums are only examples, and they could vary because of underwriting.
We also offer life insurance quotes for seniors over 80 years old.
Get Personalized Prices for Maryland Senior Life Insurance
Why not take a moment to get online prices from the best Maryland life insurance companies? To use our quote system, you just have to select your state, birthday, gender, and specify if you smoke or not. Within seconds, you can see a list of local insurers that are eager to work with you. After browsing different options, you can also get more details or start your application right from your computer or other Internet device.