Seniors or families with elderly parents might still benefit from the security of life insurance. We are happy to let you know that most people can qualify for senior life insurance in Pennsylvania. These policies pay out in cash, so they offer a way to handle final expenses or take care of credit debt or even a mortgage payoff. Either way, it pays to shop around to make sure that you find the right coverage for your own unique needs.
Are you the type who would like to compare Pennsylvania life insurance quotes before deciding if the product is right for you? If so, you should know that it only takes a few seconds to complete our online quote form. Once you see your competitive price offers from quality insurers, you can start to apply on the Internet or ask an agent for more help.
Pennsylvania Life Insurance Quotes For Senior Citizens
State of Pennsylvania quick facts:
- Biggest Pennsylvania cities (population): Philadelphia (1,526,006) Pittsburgh (305,704) Allentown (118,032) Erie (101,786) Reading (88,082)
- Average Pennsylvania burial & service: About $8,500
- Average Pennsylvania cremation & service: About $2,300
- Median Pennsylvania household income: $52,548
What kind of senior life insurance can you find for yourself or your elderly parents? There are three basic options for older folks:
- Term life insurance for seniors: This is usually cheaper option for people who need larger levels of coverage and are relatively healthy for their age.
- Guaranteed acceptance life insurance for seniors: This kind of coverage asks no health questions on the application but doesn’t offer an immediate death benefit.
- Simplified issue whole life: These policies provide lifetime coverage and an immediate death benefit.
Pennsylvania Sample Whole Life Insurance Quotes
Simplified issue whole life is the choice of many older people and their families. Premiums are usually affordable, and the policy provides lifetime coverage.
To give you an idea of the cost, this is a list of some sample whole life insurance quotes for a 55-year-old, nonsmoking woman in Pennsylvania:
- $10,000: $15.79
- $15,000: $42.96
- $25,000: $70.14
This is a list of some large Pennsylvania insurers:
- Mutual of Omaha
- Globe Life
Online Rates for Pennsylvania Senior Life Insurance
Why not take less than 30 seconds to access competitive senior life insurance rates? Half a minute is more than the length of time you should need to complete the quote form and see your rates displayed right on your computer. After viewing customized offers, you may start your application or contact us for a chat with a live agent. We can also provide the best coverage for families members from newborn babies, we can even quote life insurance for seniors over age 80 in Pennsylvania.