Many people worry that they won’t be able to find life insurance for seniors in Connecticut. However, there are companies out there that offer cheap guaranteed life insurance for seniors, including seniors over 80 in Connecticut. If you are shopping for your elderly parents or yourself, our handy quote search tool can help you compare life insurance for seniors online.
Life Insurance for Seniors in Connecticut: Covering Final Expenses
Funerals and other final expenses are not cheap. Although prices can vary wildly between different services and different funeral homes, these are some of the average costs that others are paying in Connecticut:
- Funeral Costs – $10,000
- Cremation Cost – $2,750
- Cemetery Plot Cost – $1,000
If you don’t want to leave your children or other loved ones to cover these expenses, you should start shopping for life insurance for seniors now. You don’t know when something could happen to you or your parents, so it’s best to act now. If you want to fill out an application today, use our search tool to find the various life insurance coverage options that are available for you.
Life Insurance for Seniors in Connecticut: City Data
Do you live in one of the populated cities in Connecticut? Even if you don’t, we can help you.
- 1. Bridgeport has a population of 144,229.
- 2. New Haven, with a city population of 129,779
- 3. Hartford has 124,775 residents.
- 4. Stamford is home to 122,643 Connecticut residents.
- 5. North Stamford has a population of 121,230.
Average Policy and Premium for Life Insurance for Seniors in Connecticut
There are a host of factors that can affect life insurance rates, such as:
- Whether or not you are willing to answer health questions
- How old you are
- If you have major health issues
- The payout amount that you are looking for
To give you a ballpark idea, however, check out these low monthly life insurance rates that we found for a 47-year-old woman who lives in your state and does not smoke:
- $5,000 in Coverage – $14.95
- $10,000 in Coverage – $27.69
- $15,000 in Coverage – $40.44
Start Shopping for Life Insurance for Seniors in Connecticut Online
Don’t leave yourself without coverage. Enter your information into our quote tool today to find coverage that you can count on, regardless of your age. There is a good chance that you can find the policy you’re looking for at a price you can afford.