Many older people who are living in Connecticut worry that they won’t be able to find life insurance coverage that will work for them. However, there are companies out there that offer cheap guaranteed life insurance for seniors, including seniors over 80 in Connecticut. If you are shopping for your elderly parents or for yourself, our handy quote search tool can help you compare quotes online.
Final Expenses: What They Cost in the State of Connecticut
Funerals and other final expenses are not cheap. Although prices can vary wildly between different services and different funeral homes, these are some of the average costs that others are paying in Connecticut:
- Funeral Costs – $10,000
- Cremation Cost – $2,750
- Cemetery Plot Cost – $1,000
If you don’t want to leave your children or other loved ones to cover these expenses, you should start shopping for senior life insurance now. You don’t know when something could happen to you or your parents, so it’s best to act now. If you want to fill out an application today, use our search tool to find the various life insurance coverage options that are available for you.
Connecticut’s Five Most Populated Cities
Do you live in one of populated cities in Connecticut? Even if you don’t, we can help you.
- 1. Bridgeport has a population of 144,229.
- 2. New Haven, with a city population of 129,779
- 3. Hartford has 124,775 residents.
- 4. Stamford is home to 122,643 Connecticut residents.
- 5. North Stamford has a population of 121,230.
How Much Do Seniors in Connecticut Pay for Life Insurance?
There are a host of factors that can have an effect on life insurance rates, such as:
- Whether or not you are willing to answer health questions
- How old you are
- If you have major health issues
- The payout amount that you are looking for
To give you a ballpark idea, however, check out these low monthly rates that we found for a 47-year-old woman who lives in your state and does not smoke:
- $5,000 in Coverage – $14.95
- $10,000 in Coverage – $27.69
- $15,000 in Coverage – $40.44
Start Shopping for a Policy Today
Don’t leave yourself without coverage. Enter your information into our quote tool today to find coverage that you can count on, regardless of your age.