The stress of paying for funerals and other final expenses can put an additional burden on many families who are already experiencing a stressful time. Meanwhile. life insurance for seniors in Indiana provides a way to plan for these expenses. If you are looking for coverage for yourself or for elderly parents, you should know that you can even find guaranteed acceptance life insurance for seniors that asks no health questions at all on the application.
Insurers are different, so it’s worth it to take the time to compare quotes online. The quote form is simple, and you can see personalized rates without having to give the system any identifying information at all. Find coverage for your parents, yourself, and even your children.
Compare Indiana Senior Life
State of Indiana Quick Facts:
- Major Indiana cities (population): Indianapolis (829,718) Fort Wayne (253,691) Evansville (117,429) South Bend (101,168) Hammond (80,830)
- Typical burial/cremation costs: $2,000 to $8,500
- Average Indiana Household Income: About $48,000
There are usually three different options for consumers who hope to purchase life insurance for seniors in Indiana:
- Term life insurance for seniors: The cheapest option for fairly healthy older people is a 10-year term policy. Some companies offer coverage to older people in their 70s.
- Whole life: These permanent policies never expire, and they may provide affordable coverage for everybody from children to seniors over 80 in Indiana.
- Guaranteed acceptance life insurance for seniors: These policies do not offer an immediate death benefit, but they also don’t ask any health questions on the application.
To see that whole life might be affordable it might help to view some sample prices. These are sample whole life insurance quotes for a 52-year-old woman who doesn’t use tobacco in Indiana:
- $5,000: $19.56
- $10,000: $36.51
- $15,000: $53.46
We also offer life insurance quotes for seniors over 80.
Find Indiana Senior Life Online
Consumers should always take the time to get multiple prices from different insurers. We hope you take advantage our instant life insurance quotes. It takes seconds to fill out the quote form, and you don’t even need to provide any personal information. After you see a list of offers for Indiana residents, you can also find contact details or even start to apply right on your computer. We hope to help many senior citizens in the State of Indiana the best prices from quality life insurance companies.