It can be difficult for average Louisiana families to afford a dignified funeral and the cost of other things that tend to occur after a loved one passes on. The good news is that seniors and their families can purchase life insurance for everybody from young adults to seniors over 80 in Louisiana. Coverage options may vary by age and health, but it is possible to use life insurance to help pay for the cost of a funeral and other final expenses.
Insurers charge different rates and offer different kinds of coverage. We offer instant online Louisiana life insurance quotes. Just enter age, gender, and tobacco use to get started. After have a chance to compare offers, you may begin your application or access more information.
Louisiana Life Insurance for Final Expenses
State of Louisiana Quick Facts:
- Major LA. cities (population): New Orleans (343,829) Baton Rouge (229,493) Shreveport (199,311) Metarie Terrace (142,489) Metarie (138,481)
- Typical cost of LA. funerals/cremations, plus services: $2,500 – $8,500
- Median LA. income: $44,874
Every family has different coverage needs and a different budget. These are the common kinds of life insurance policies that you might consider for yourself or for your elderly parents:
- Term life insurance for seniors: These are usually available for 10 years and might be the cheapest option for qualified applicants.
- Whole life: These are commonly considered because they don’t expire and offer lifetime coverage.
- Guaranteed acceptance life insurance for seniors: For older people with serious medical issues, these policies don’t require the answers to any health questions.
To see if this might be an affordable option for your family, it might help to review a few sample prices. These are sample whole life insurance quotes for a 58-year-old man who doesn’t smoke:
- $5,000: $22.50
- $10,000: $41.67
- $15,000: $60.83
We also offer senior life insurance over 80.
Find the Best Louisiana Life Insurance Policy for Yourself or Your Parents
Different insurers charge different amounts for the same coverage. We hope to give many people a chance to compare Louisiana senior life insurance quotes online. Our quote form doesn’t require personal data, so just select your state and birthday to get started. After you see a list of local offers, you are welcome to get more details or even begin your application right on your computer.