Plenty of large insurers offer life insurance for seniors in Maryland. This product can help many families with elderly parents plan for end-of-life expenses, also called final expenses. However, it is essential to understand all of the life insurance options and even compare prices before choosing one of these plans for yourself or your parents.
You are welcome to use our instant quote form to request quotes for life insurance for seniors in Maryland. You don’t have to offer any personal details to see prices. After you find your list of local options, you can get more details or even start your application online.
Life Insurance For Seniors In Maryland: Financial Data
State of Maryland Quick Facts:
- Average cost of Maryland burial and funerals: About $8,500
- Typical cost of Maryland cremation services: About $2,500
- Average Maryland household income: $73,538
- Biggest Maryland cities (population): Baltimore (620,961) Columbia (99,615) Germantown (86,395) Silver Spring (71,452) Waldorf (67,752)
Plan Types and Quotes for Life Insurance for Seniors in Maryland
Typically, people from middle age to seniors over 80 in Maryland have three choices for coverage:
- Term life insurance for seniors: If qualified, some elderly people may find that a 10-year term policy is the cheapest life insurance.
- Whole life insurance for seniors: This is commonly what people think of when they think of senior life insurance.
- Guaranteed acceptance life insurance for seniors: These don’t require the answers to any health questions, but they may not pay full benefits until a waiting period expires.
Since whole life insurance is a common choice for older people in Maryland, it might be helpful to view some sample whole life insurance quotes. These are for a Maryland woman who is in relatively good health, 59 years old, and doesn’t smoke:
- $5,000: $19.51
- $10,000: $36.41
- $15,000: $53.31
Note: These life insurance premiums are only examples, and they could vary because of underwriting.
We also offer life insurance for seniors over 80 years old.
Compare Personalized Rates for Life Insurance for Seniors in Maryland
Why not take a moment to get online prices from the best Maryland life insurance companies? To use our quote system, you have to select your state, birthday, gender, and specify if you smoke or not. Within seconds, you can see a list of local insurers that are eager to work with you. After browsing different options for life insurance for seniors, you can also get more details or start your application online.