Families and their elderly parents might be relieved to learn that it is possible to find life insurance for seniors in Tennessee. This coverage comes with a cash death benefit that makes it possible for families to afford final expenses. To get that cash, the beneficiaries need to contact the insurer for instructions. These final expenses could include the cost of a burial and funeral service, settling outstanding debts and medical bills, and much more.
It’s always important to compare quotes for life insurance for seniors in Tennessee. We make this very easy with our instant life insurance quotes. Just submit the form to see offers displayed right on your computer instantly. If you’d like, you can even begin your application online.
Life Insurance for Seniors In Tennessee: Quick Facts
State of Tennessee Data:
- Average cost of Tennessee burial service: More than $8,000
- Average cost of Tennessee cremation service: More than $2,000
- Largest Tennessee cities (population): Memphis (646,879), New South Memphis (641,708), Nashville (530,852), Knoxville (178,864), Chattanooga (167,664)
- Average Tennessee household income: $44,298
Typically, Tennessee seniors consider these life insurance coverage choices:
- Guaranteed life insurance for seniors: These insurers ask no health questions but also impose a waiting period before paying death benefits.
- Term life insurance for seniors: For more significant amounts of coverage and healthier seniors, term life insurance will be cheapest.
- Simple issue whole life insurance for seniors: These offer lifetime coverage and premiums that are affordable for many families.
- We can also help you find senior life insurance over age 80.
Compare Quotes for Life Insurance for Seniors in Tennessee
Before purchasing life insurance for seniors in Tennessee, it’s important to take the time to compare quotes. This helps make sure that you find the best deal and the right plan. These are some sample Tennessee life insurance quotes for a woman who is 63 and doesn’t smoke:
- $10,000: $39.90
- $15,000: $58.75
- $25,000: $96.45
Quickly Apply for Life Insurance for Seniors in Tennessee
There isn’t one best type of life insurance coverage or insurance company for every applicant. However, we make it very easy to get competitive offers online. All you have to do is complete our online form by entering your birthday, state, and smoking habits. Within seconds, you will be able to compare competitive prices on your computer. After you view your customized list of offers, you are welcome to contact us for more help or even to begin your life insurance application on the Internet.